2 - 15
Looking for the perfect way to Take It Easy? Buy a BRAND NEW Stand Up Paddle Board and enjoy the lake! These are high quality. We have 4 different models to choose from, all sturdy, beautiful, easy to use, and sold with a carbon fiber paddle, a 10' leash, and a board bag. See them in person at the resort and then paddle the lake with us!
Give us a call - 870-467-5284
The lake boasts over 22,000 surface acres of unusually clear, warm water in the heart of the Ozarks. World class fishing, scuba diving, all types of boating and other water activities are enjoyed on the lake year round. Click here for more information on Lake Norfork.
Our quaint cottages are tastefully decorated and sparkling clean. Each one is unique, yet all offer a relaxing, comfortable vacation experience.
• 17' Ranger Bass boat with 115 HP motor and
Your hosts are owner/operators Mindy & Casey O'Steen.
• David’s Trail (hiking)
• Donald W. Reynolds Library
• Old Mill Tours
• Blanchard Springs Caverns
• Mountain View’s Ozark Folk Center
• Gaston Visitor Center
• Canoeing and Horseback Riding
• Trout Fishing on the White River
• Bass Pro Shops, Springfield, MO
• Branson, MO
• Silver Dollar City Amusement Park
• Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art,
• Eureka Springs, AR
Click FISHING REPORT for Lake Norfork fishing report and lake map!
Click WEATHER REPORT for Take It Easy Resort Weather!